--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Started having strange ideas on the possibility of a
> scenario like
>
> 1 XML + 1 XSLT => n FOs => n PDFs
>
> XSLT processors support extension functions for the
> output to multiple FOs,
> but in what way could (or does) FOP support the
> multiple PDF rendering?

Interesting question...I would think the extension
functionality allows only multiple output *files*
only, correct?  (I.e., if just a stream of bytes --
there is no dividing delimiter with the stream for
each FO.)  If this is the case, our Ant task should be
able to handle it (just refer it to a directory where
the generated FO's are.)

Glen