On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 12:24:24PM +0100, Finn Bock wrote:
> >Question: What to do if I insert a fo:wrapper between fo:flow and
> >fo:block? That makes it the parent of fo:block, but it has no layout
> >manager corresponding to it. Override getLayoutDimension on it?
>
> I don't think so, but perhaps I don't just yet understand the situation
> that you are describing. A percentage on the wrapper should be resolved
> against the parent of the wrapper, right?

The wrapper is the parent of the block, so the block tries to resolve
the layout dimension on the wrapper. I could have answered the
question myself though: No change is required. If the layout dimension
is not found on a certain FO, it is looked for at the parent.

Regards,
Simon Pepping

--
Simon Pepping