Thanks for all the housekeeping, Jeremias.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I guess you'all seen the commit messages. I got a headache now, so I'll
stop for the moment. Maybe I can do the rest this weekend. Only some
manual work is left to do. Help is welcome. That little Java class in
the committer CVS module really made this whole thing a piece of cake
without me having to set up any script language environments on my
Windows box. :-)

Apart from the hyphenation problem below, what manual work remains?

We still have copyright statements in some of our hyphenation patterns. Seems like I gave up last year before sorting everything out. Sigh. I'll have to sleep over that. If anyone has any ideas or, better, surplus time.......

Peter -- Peter B. West <http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html>