Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I've had my problems with using SSH2. I finally tried SSH1 and it worked.
I suggest you create a SSH1 key pair and retry with this.

Thanks for the fast response Jeremias. I have managed to get SSH1 working.

There are two ways you can work with putty. Either you create a tunnel for CVS which has the benefit that the connection is always there as soon as you have connected to the server.

Yes I'm creating a tunnel with Putty and pointing WinCVS to localhost.

The other way is to use plink which has to build a connection everytime you access CVS. Select SSH authentication in WinCVS and specify the full path to plink.exe as SSH client. You need to have Putty Password agent running for that.

Tell me if you need more info. Good luck!

I have managed to update the team page now. Thanks

Chris