On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:40:59PM -0800, Clay Leeds wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2004, at 1:15 PM, Simon Pepping wrote:
> Looks good, Simon... I don't suppose you could create a PDF version? (I
> know a great XML => PDF conversion tool. :-)) Seriously though, this
> looks like a great potential addition to the Developer documentation we
> have on the FOP site. BTW, it looks like everything after Chapter 2, #3
> is under <PRE> or <CODE> tags, so you've lost the formatting.

I am glad you like it. I do not see your problem after Chapter 2,
#3. In my browser, Mozilla and Mozilla FireBird viewing the local
file (i.e. not via a server), everything looks as I expect.

I will try this great conversion tool. If it can deal with the fo file
that is produced by the Docbook XSL style sheets, it should be
easy. You can try it yourself, because the DocBook XML file is also
available from my web site,
http://www.leverkruid.nl/FOP/documentation.xml.

I am currently converting my raw notes to DocBook XML, and in the
process rewrite those portions that do not seem good enough. I hope to
finish this in two to four weeks. I would be pleased to add it to the
developer documentation on the FOP web site if it is appreciated. I
wonder if DocBook XML is the right format for the web site. For me it
is the right format to write this kind of technical documentation.

Regards,
Simon Pepping

--
Simon Pepping