On Apr 12, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Glen Mazza wrote:
I applied Clay's breadcrumbs.js patch directly in the
cvs xml-site/targets/fop/skin directory (where our
production site reads from).  This overwrites the
buggy breadcrumbs.js that forrestbot keeps putting
there everytime we do a website publish.

I also put in a request to have the default (buggy)
breadcrumbs.js file in forrestbot updated so we don't
have to do the manual update on xml-site every time:

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=10234

Glen

Looks great, Glen! I just checked and the breadcrumb trail works as expected.

[OT] I'm still waiting to get 'approval' from the corporate folks before I 'dig in' to web site updates. I have no problem with submitting the personal CLA. I want to make certain I don't have any collateral 'damage' on the job front.

Web Maestro Clay