Well, don't worry about that... Just posting this all to see if it's just in
my head, or all crazy talk --and if not the latter, maybe it will give
someone else some ideas, or make them see the light, so to speak.

If it is crazy, and I'm not interpreting the process correctly, at least
someone will feel compelled to correct me ... in time (--we all hope :) )

Greetz,

Andreas