FOP Devs:

I apologize for intruding again. After thrashing around for a bit, I
concluded that there were an overwhelming number of good reasons for me to
import the entire FOP maintenance branch into the FOray repository, then
delete and modify as necessary for FOray integration. One of the biggest
benefits is that it will greatly simplify any integration that FOP decides
to do with Foray. Specifically, I don't have to be in the business of trying
to coordinate such integration, and you don't have to listen to me trying to
do that. Just come get it if you want it. The good news is that I will
essentially be doing the maintenance branch integration for you -- there
shouldn't be much to do except decide whether you want it or not. I have
posted greater detail here:
http://foray.sourceforge.net/fop/index.html

This approach allows FOray and FOP to ignore each other most of the time.
However, I obviously hope that you will check in from time to time to see
whether we have anything useful for you. Please let me know if I can help in
any way.

I will probably unsubscribe fop-dev in the next few days, so if I don't
respond here, contact me off-line or through FOray.

Victor Mote