Andreas wrote:
Hi Maestro,

Upon checking fop.sh and fop.bat, I don't think there's much you can do
there... if you decide to add a possible FAQ about it, make sure it tells
people to use quoted arguments in case of characters like these in the
paths. Works on OS X and Win2K. The shell scripts interpret these as one
argument, and pass them as such to FOP.

Thanks for the heads up, Andreas. I'll keep that in mind. Does this mean one should do something like this for Unix:

./fop.sh -d -c "/my weird/conf path!/userconfig.xml" -fo input.fo -pdf t.pdf

or or this for Windows:

./fop.bat -d -c "c:\my weird\conf path!\userconfig.xml" -fo input.fo -pdf t.pdf

Thanks!

BTW, Anyone else seeing sporadic mail issues? I didn't actually *receive* Andreas' message. (I noticed in MARC, and am responding before I go home).

Web Maestro Clay