On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 02:31:27PM -0700, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Before doing so, it would probably be good if you
> could look at our System design pages
> (http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/index.html), if you
> haven't already, and add to your document anything
> from them that is still relevant and useful but
> missing from your document.

I have read them but I have not checked whether I have included
everything that is relevant. As I replied to Clay, I now want to take
a break from this work, and try to do some coding. I will take your
suggestion up later.

> That way, when we add your document to our website, we
> can rid of the system design pages.  (Most of them are
> obsolete with the changing architecture anyway.)  That
> way, we will just have one official Docbook-based
> document to maintain.

Much of it is still remarkably relevant, esp. regarding FO trees and
Layout system.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping