On Sep 13, 2004, at 11:51 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 08:03:08AM -0700, Clay Leeds wrote:
Thanks for setting this up, Simon. Please let me know if there is
anything I can do to help.

Thanks for the offer. It was some work to set this up, although I could build mostly on Jeremias' earlier work. I expect that from now on the project will not give me much work. The only thing that needs to happen, is a nicer design for the home page and the page hyphenation.html. Perhaps a challenge for the web master?

I'd be happy to spend some time on this. I've got a couple ideas and will see if I can't come up with something soon.

It might be a good idea if you or someone else of the FOP team would
also be a project administrator, to make it less dependent on one
person.

Regards, Simon

Again, I'd be happy to oblige. I can also be another project administrator if you'd like.

Web Maestro Clay