I can't tell what side-effects will arise from what I requested. I was
hoping there weren't any. Why don't you just ask the infrastructure
people? They will know better.

PS. Can we please use general@ for such discussions to minimize
cross-posting? By now, everyone interested in the XML Graphics setup
will be subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 01.11.2004 16:59:15 Clay Leeds wrote:
> NOTE: This was sent to fop-dev & batik-dev as I have a question about
> the mailing lists I'd like to clarify before we 'ask' [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<snip/>