The Web Maestro wrote:
BTW -- thanks *very* much for taking care of the alt-design tab, I greatly appreciate the effort in simplifying our site.

Glad to be of service. If there are other things which anyone thinks can improve the site (e.g. consolidating pages, removing moved/incorrect/inappropriate content, etc.) please let me know.

Clay,

Let me say, Clay, thank you *very*, *very* much for taking care of the alt-design tab. Have I drawn your attention to the fact that I am *very happy* that you have taken care of this?

(I have thanked Clay personally out-of-band for his work on this.)