On 03.12.2004 15:19:11 Glen Mazza wrote:

I guess that's "fahrenheit", right? Makes 37.0°C. So no big deal, then.
:-)

> It appears we should
> switch from Avalon configuration to Commons
> configuration -- and then drop the Avalon library from
> HEAD.  Thoughts?

-0. I see no reason. Avalon Framework works, is stable and still
maintained. Commons Configuration is more complicated and someone would
have to volunteer to do the conversion. It adds a runtime dependency on
commons-collections. Furthermore, it's unclear to me if this would
also introduce runtime dependencies on commons-digester and
commons-beanutils.

Jeremias Maerki