(this is from fop-user@)

We seem to have the same problem we once had in the old code. The single
block with the instream-foreign-object doesn't fit the page for some
reason I haven't checked, yet, and gets sent over to the next page, and
the next, and the next.....You get the picture. With 64MB of Java heap
we get around 45000 empty pages into memory before the OutOfMemoryError
happens. :-) I'll put this on my todo list because I need to get into
layout anyway. But if someone has an easy solution already in mind, all
the better. ;-)

On 23.12.2004 12:07:50 Saptarshi Sen wrote:
> Hi,
>       I tried to download the latest Code from
> http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/xml-fop/xml-fop_20041223052817.tar.gz and
> then did a build on it. While converting the fo file into a PDF, I get the
> error:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>         <<no stack trace available>>
>
> Attaching the fo file. What could be the possible reason?

Jeremias Maerki