On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 02:20:25PM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I'm trying to understand what's going on here. One thing that strikes me
> as odd is that PropertyList.convertAttributeToProperty() always
> contructs Properties based on the parentFO. Normally, this is probably
> ok since most calculation bases are the parent FOs but in the case of
> content-width/height it's the context FO itself that provides the base
> (the intrinsic image size).

PropertyList.convertAttributeToProperty() calls prop =
propertyMaker.make(this, attributeValue, parentFO). If I remember
correctly, the parentFO is only used if the attribute value is
'inherit'. Otherwise it converts the attribute value into a property
value object. See my description in
http://www.leverkruid.nl/FOP/html/ch09s02.html.

Regards, Simon

--