Jeremias,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:29:10AM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Simon,
>
> can you tell me which parser and XSLT processor combination gave you
> these problems? I'd like to reproduce the problem so I can be sure I fix
> them correctly. Thanks.

Sun's SDK 1.4.2, crimson and Xalan Java 2.5.2: error
endorsed dirs: Xerces-J 2.4.0, Xalan Java 2.5.2: succes
endorsed dirs, FOP's libraries: Xerces-J 2.2.1,  Xalan Java 2.4.1:
error

Error: There was 1 error:
1)
text-decoration1.xml(org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1)java.lang.RuntimeException:
 Expected XPath expression to evaluate to 'line-through', but got 'li' (XPath:
//flow/block[3]/lineArea/inlineparent[1]/text)

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl