On Feb 22, 2005, at 8:16 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:
--- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now that we've got someone who will work on the AWT Renderer I'd like to know if someone is against renaming the AWT Renderer to Java2D Renderer.

"AWT Renderer" has a rich history within FOP, it's a popular renderer, and I have not heard of any complaints or confusion from the user community about its naming. Its output is that neat-looking AWT/Swing window, so it's not that incorrect a name. The internal technology we use to generate said window is IMO less important than what the user sees.

Well stated, Glen. In the grand scheme of things, the name of the 2 dimensional graphics renderer (?) doesn't matter much to me.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet