Thanks, Glen, for your statement earlier. And I apologize for jumping to
early conclusions about your expected behaviour. I've been burnt a few
times so I get jumpy.

Victor, your offer for write access on FOray for qualified developers is
greatly appreciated and does away with some of my fears about making
FOray-Font a FOP dependency. And thanks for taking the time for your
explanations.

So I think this is a matter of polling the remaining committers on what
they think about using FOray-Font (and aXSL for that matter) a
dependency of FOP (binary JAR file in the lib dir), so we can profit
from a better font support. I'd appreciate any statements even if it's a
"don't care". We'd have a volunteer who would do it for us, and I'd
certainly keep an eye on it and serve as reviewer. But I don't have time
to do the actual foot work here.