Jeremias/Another committer,

For SVN access, I'm trying to use TortoiseSVN right now. (I can log into svn.apache.org using Putty without problem.) Also, I can easily check out FOP -- but it seems to be checking out the files as "anonymous" because I can't make any commits using Tortoise (I get 403 forbidden errors). Does anyone know how I can check out with my username/password with TortoiseSVN so it will let me do commits? The manual[1] is not giving me any indication of how to do this.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://tortoisesvn.sourceforge.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en.pdf

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

The migration of the xml-fop CVS module to Subversion is completed. The
CVS module is now read-only. All commits need to happen on SVN from now
on.

Base SVN URL for FOP:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/

FOP's trunk is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/

Fop's maintenance branch is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/fop-0_20_2-maintain/

ViewCVS link:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xmlgraphics/fop/

More information on [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

A must-read, the Subversion 1.1 book:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Subversion for CVS users:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/apa.html

Next tasks:
- Identify old branches and tags that we don't need and can remove.
- Update our website that we're using Subversion now.

If anyone has any problems, just shout! Have fun and hack away!