Thanks for taking the time. Are you sure that these are all the changes
that were necessary? When I change what you indicated here, I still get
a few other errors. If you made more than just these modifications would
you please send us a patch so I can put the changes into the repository?

The thing that surprises me is the timestamp stuff but that should be no
problem since it is only informational. The fix in Java2DRenderer looks
fine. I'll verify that it still works when I add the changes to the repo.