Chris,

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:31 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have added some checks to make the tests a little more effective at
> detecting regressions. I would be grateful if you could have a go at
> this yourself next time. If you're not sure how to do this, just ask
> on fop-dev.
I was thinking myself that I needed to do something about adding "stuff"
to the <checks> section but have no real idea where to start. I assume
these checks are against the internal area tree? Any way, in the moment
this is still a big black hole for me and I would very much appreciate
any helpful suggestions how I could go best about to achieve some
enlightenment in that area.

Manuel