Victor Mote a écrit :
The following methods have now been added to org.axsl.font.Font:
    public byte nextBolderWeight() ;
    public byte nextLighterWeight() ;
    public Font nextBolderFont() ;
    public Font nextLighterFont() ;

    public int unavailableChar(String string, int beginIndex) ;
    public int unavailableChar(char[] chars, int beginIndex) ;
    public int[] unavailableChars(String string, int beginIndex) ;
    public int[] unavailableChars(char[] chars, int beginIndex) ;

and a char has been added to the signature of the method
org.axsl.font.FontServer.selectFont.

Stub implementations have been created in FOray, but the added functionality
is, in general, not actually in place yet. I'll get to that as I am able,
but at least those working with the interface can move forward when they are
ready.

That seems pretty well to me. As it also isn't urgent for me to implement this I'll wait before looking at it into more details.
But that should let doing the trick.

Thanks,