Hi,

By trying to debug my FOrayFont adaptation I noticed that the user config file currently isn't taken into account by the Trunk.

The apps.FOUserAgent.getConfig() method is actually never called within the code, and (as a consequence I suppose) neither is the PDFRenderer.configure(Configuration) method, whose purpose is among other things to register fonts specified in the user config file.

Is there a particular reason for this situation? A simple fix would be to call configure within the AbstractRenderer.setUserAgent method, where we can get the user config file associated with the UserAgent given as parameter. This is perhaps not the right place to do that? But if it's ok I can provide a patch.