I noticed we don't have any hyphenation testcases in the layout engine test
suite. Are there any handy samples around for different languages? German is
easy with words like:
Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz and
Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitaetenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellsc
haft one can easily force hyphenation. But what about the other languages? I
assume the Swiss contributors could come up with some French, Italian and
Raeto-Romanisch (forget about that we don't have a hyphenation file for it)
samples and there are some native English speakers around as well. For which
language which is supported by a FOP/OFFO hyphenation file can we come up
with the longest proper word :-)?

Manuel