I completely agree with Manuel.

Whereas I can feel your disagreement with some decisions for the project you have always remained nice and made valuable comments. I regret your decision to leave this list because you have often been helpful where you were not expected.

I'll be glad to continue to discuss with you on the FOray lists.

Cheers,
Vincent

Manuel Mall a écrit :
Victor,