wrap-option is one of those few properties which work in 0.20.5 but are
not yet available in FOP Trunk. Luca, what do you think how difficult it
would be to implement it at least for, let's say, fo:block? I imagine it
would suffice to trick the breaker into not choosing any break
possibilities except at the end of the sequence.

I think we will need something similar in the StaticContentLM and the
BlockContainerLM so overflow can be handled better. At the moment, only
the first part until the first break point found by the breaker is
properly painted. Afterwards, the BCLM simply adds the additional parts
but this can lead to unexpected results as I have seen in one document
already.

Eager to hear your thoughts.