On Sep 16, 2005, at 16:00, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

Well, currently you both got me convinced about this. I'm working on it --but a bit frustrated, since that was really the *only* case where it failed. All other situations are handled nicely including row-spans... --even when a user would only use ends-row to indicate row-changes, all works as it should.

And now this... Aarrrghh!! :-)

Oh well, give it some time. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

YES! Got it. My initial approach placed too much emphasis on the FObj.addChildNode() where it should have been handled in the custom PropertyMaker itself...

Which goes to show: Talking/writing helps :-)

Just a few more lines of code to shift, a few tests to run, and this can finally be committed.

*deep sigh*

Cheers,