From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:09 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

Great!

So the main task would be to modify the static method
"decorateWithDisabledList(IOFileFilter)" in
test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutengine/LayoutEngineTestSuite.java so it
loads the new XML file instead of the old disabled-testcases.txt and
builds the filter according to the entries in there.

If you'd like to create the website page, too, that's probably going to
be a little more difficult as it involves setting up a special XSLT in
the Cocoon sitemap for the Forrest website. But it could be an
interesting thing to do. No problem if you only do the first part.

Looking forward to your patch! Proves that it's sometimes simply a
matter of calling for help and you get it. Thanks, Mark! If you need any
more info, just ask.