"Luca Furini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Manuel Mall wrote:

Not sure what other committers and the PMC think but as a vote on the release has started I would suggest no further changes to the codebase unless agreed?

What I am saying is - by all means do the development but don't put it back into svn until after the release.

Ok, this seems a good idea.

Speaking as a kibitzing non-committer...

Branching in subversion is easy, and very cheap. It would make sense to branch 0.90 from trunk now, and allow development on trunk to continue freely. (Alternatively, you could freeze trunk and do the development on a branch, but branching the release probably makes more sense.)

-Peter-