On Jun 10, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 10:56:53AM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
That's fine. Another general possibility is to set up a special account
for you with restricted write access to our repository. This has been
done last year for GSoC (with some of those becoming normal committers
afterwards). If everyone thinks that would be a good thing we can go
down that road (Obviously, it's a project decision). I'm also fine just
reviewing and applying your patches as quickly as possible. Normal
committership would also not be far away I guess if we're happy with
what you contribute over time.

Having access to a repository makes code management much easier. I
would agree with restricted write access.

Simon

I would agree with restricted write access for Vincent.

Clay Leeds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet