On 8/3/06, Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...Sorry, I haven't been clear. Adam obviously grabbed a class [1] from
Victor's FOray, adapted it to FOP and put a different license header on
top. So, it's not that simple. As a first point, we'll need a license
grant from Victor for this file or get him to commit it himself to FOP
under his ICLA or we use his file and modify it without removing the
original license header (I don't like that last option). Not sure how
best to deal with this....

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I'll see if Victor would agree to
donate this one class as a temporary solution, until FOP uses FOray.
If not I'll write another implementation.

Again, thanks everybody for your comments  - I'll discuss the plan
with my project's stakeholders and hopefully get the green light to
invest time in this.

-Bertrand