He he, you can count me in guys. I'm looking forward to meet you in real life.

I should be there for both days. Are you planning to participate in
the evening events? Or do we organize our own?

Vincent

2006/8/22, Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I for both days. Arriving late Monday morning and leaving again Wednesday
late morning.

On 22.08.2006 20:42:02 Simon Pepping wrote:
> I registered for Monday.
>
> Regards, Simon
>
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 11:20:59AM +0200, Arje Cahn wrote:
> > Hi FOP folks,
> >
> > If you'd like to attent the Cocoon hackaton for FOP-hacking, please use the normal registration form on
www.cocoongt.org, deselect the "Cocoon GetTogether" checkbox and select both "Hackaton" boxes. Then,
scroll down a little and from the "Knowledge level" list, select "Working on a different project, here for the
hackaton" :).