On Aug 29, 2006, at 23:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: adelmelle
Date: Tue Aug 29 14:42:54 2006
New Revision: 438235

Log:
Some javadoc improvements

In the interest of facilitating maintenance... I hope :/
If the docs remain unclear in some way, don't hesitate to point it out. (Same thing if anyone feels this needs to be described in a Wiki...?) It's just that, the more I feel at home in the codebase, the more I seem to have difficulties placing myself in the position of someone who doesn't. :(

For the same reason (and in the interest of clarity), I also corrected myself slightly: using java.util.Stack instead of re- inventing the wheel...

Cheers,