Andreas,

If I am correct, your only patch to the release 0.93 branch concerns
the replacement of a hash map with a weak has map. That is OK.

Please, do not commit any other patches to the release branch. If you
are really uncertain that this state of the code is fit to be part of
a production release, please revert it to an earlier _known_ stable
state.

I have checked that the current code passes all tests.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu