On Jul 14, 2007, at 17:37, Jess Holle wrote:

Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
<snip />
What we are currently looking for are not large improvements, but more the elimination of small annoyances, little things that could mean a great deal to you.
<snip/>

So I suppose auto table-layout is still out of the question? [That's what I most want.]

As Manuel already stated, this is indeed not likely to be included in this release, unless you or anyone you know has a secret patch that's ready to be submitted. ;-)

But FWIW, I have already been looking at the existing patch in Bugzilla 40271 recently, and thought of finally picking up that thread and finishing it, but even so, this is probably going to take a bit too long to be on time for 0.94.

Cheers