On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 10:32:25AM +0200, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> I second that. I???ll try to follow your work but right now I have
> absolutely no time. I???ll be back on FOP from mid-October on, so
> hopefully I???ll be able to give some help (if needed).

Until now I have done this as a one-man project. But the commission to
subversion makes it available to everyone to kick in, especially when
I turn out to be slow in delivering further progress. It is also a
fact that this project was inspired by our discussions on the Wiki
about page and line breaking, to which you contributed several
ideas. So it is very much in your area of interest.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu