You're not necessarily missing anything. I had the same failure on one of my attempts, and all attempts were appallingly slow. I thought it may have been a problem with my ISP, but apparently not (unless you're with TPG.)

Try again. If it persists, try a manual checkout using your local svn client. Then proceed with adding the nbproject directory. etc.

bonekrusher wrote:
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I failed to download the trunk
as it was pointed out :).

When trying to check out via subversion command lime, I recieve an error.

C:\fop_Home>svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk': Could not read status
line:
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. (http://svn.ap ache.org)

What am I missing?

Thanks,