<snip />
>> In the logs i get the following error when printing the image and I have
>> set the java option
>> -Djava.awt.headless=true.
>>
>> [ERROR] Logger not set
>> [INFO] Using weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader as SAX2 Parser
>> [INFO] building formatting object tree
>> [INFO] setting up fonts
>> [INFO] [1]
>> [INFO] [2]
>> [ERROR] svg graphic could not be rendered: null
>> java.awt.HeadlessException

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like the system-property setting somehow is not
correctly processed... Is 'java.awt.headless=true' specified as a parameter
when starting up the servlet container, or how precisely do you set it?

Another possibility is that it's something internal in the Java AWT
implementation, but I don't have Sun's sources at hand here, so can't see which
line in that class is causing the HeadlessException.

Cheers