On Jul 7, 2008, at 16:06, Luca Furini wrote:

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Andreas Delmelle
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now, I'm wondering... In theory, it should not be too difficult to get at this info, since ultimately it is also needed when computing 'top' or 'left' if they are specified as a percentage. In that case, the value is obtained through AbstractBaseLayoutManager.getBaseLength() -> getReferenceAreaIPD()
or getReferenceAreaBPD().

Yeah, thank you, that was it!
Right under my nose, yet I could not see it ... :-)

Yea, I know that one. Glad to be on the other side for once. ;-)

Now everything should be ok in revision 674489.

Cool! Really good to see you active again.

Cheers