On Jul 15, 2008, at 14:55, Chris Bowditch wrote:

bonekrusher wrote:

Hi,

Thanks Peter. C:\foptrunk2\trunk\build\gensrc\org\apache\fop\events \event-model.xml This file is missing.

That file is created by the build process. I think Peter was talking about how the build process references the file internally.

Yeah, but after so many builds, one would assume that the file would have been generated in the meantime.

I had similar issues after the introduction of the event-module (but those were NPEs, because the above mentioned file was not correctly generated). In the end, I got it working by making sure that the build process was using the exact same XML parser and XSLT processor that were distributed with FOP.

Cheers