On 17 Nov 2008, at 07:59, AshuSuri wrote:

Hi

Sorry, I posted a reply on fop-users@ (since fop-dev@ is not the appropriate place for questions like these), but forgot to CC you and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am using FOP 0.95 to generate PDF and my input is xhtml file.FOP uses xalan to create XSL-FO in the memory. There must be some class/method in FOP which writes the page number at the footer of the PDF. I want to comment that code so that PDF does not contain page number. But I dont know which method puts
page number on the PDF.
Any clue on this?

You will have to study the stylesheet, and find out which xsl:template is responsible for adding the fo:page-number element(s) to the output. If you find out, then simply comment them out or delete them, and the output will no longer contain page numbers.

HTH!

Cheers