Hi everyone,

>> If I understand correctly, you can register your proposed projects in
>> JIRA, see the above web page.

Oops, I missed that sentence; today, while revisiting this thread I
noticed that, according to the timeline [1], the proposals will need
to be postponed for next year. :-|  The deadline was pretty short,
though (apparently only a couple of days for JIRA creation + final
proposal compilation).

Somehow related, in the guide to being a mentor, it's stated in the
procedure that one should "Add an issue to JIRA (if your project
doesn't use JIRA contact d...@community.apache.org)" [2]. Could anyone
help understanding what is that exactly? I've crawled through the
available JIRA projects and saw none related with XML Graphics (Batik,
FOP, XML Graphics Commons)... (Also, if this is a lengthy process I'd
hint towards maybe triggering the process now so next year we won't
have this extra overhead.)

Regards,
 Helder

[1]