Le jeudi 04 novembre 2010 à 10:02 +0000, Peter Hancock a écrit :
> Hi Calixte,

Hello Peter,

i) git clone git://git.forge.scilab.org/jlatexmath.git
ii) cd jlatexmath
iii) ant && ant fop
iv) you should have the 2 files jlatexmath-0.9.4.jar,
jlatexmath-fop-0.9.4.jar in dist/, put them in the classpath (I put them
in /usr/share/java in my Debian squeeze with sun java)
v) cd cd plugin/fop/examples/
vi) fop -c conf.xml -fo latex.fo -pdf test.pdf works fine (thanks for
that)
vi) fop -c conf.xml -fo latex.fo -png test.png doesn't work since the
latex images are not drawn.

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Calixte