Thanks Mehdi for considering this, thats a +1 from me.

This will require some work.  A quick search on the subject of 3 to 4
migration yielded quite a few guides that pointed out some pitfalls.
A general recommendation, for instance, is not to mix JUnit 3 and 4
conventions, e.g. est classes should not extend TestCase as this will
instruct the framework to adopt JUnit 3 behavior.

Unfortunately I could not find a defacto migration guide on the JUnit
site, and I have no good reason to link to any other guide without
evaluating  in detail.  If another member of our community has made
the transition on another project and can offer advice, or perhaps can
I point us to useful resources, this would be most welcomed!

Thanks,

Peter