Hi Team

I am stuck with a peculiar problem.
My client uses FOP v 0.20.5 and I ran thru the entire website but could
not find certain feature matrix which can tell me whether
Image-As-Hyperlink or Text-As-Hyperlink will work or not.
We tried to make such hyperlinks in v0.95, and everything worked, but
since client has older version we are not sure if it works or not.

Can you guys please send us some details using which we can decide
whether this functionality will work in older version or not.

Hope this does not cause much trouble. :)

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Saxena

Extension No: 364

Nihilent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Weikfield IT City Info Park, Nagar Road, Pune 411014.
Tel.: + 91 (20) 3984 6100 (Ext-364)| Fax: + 91 (20) 3984 6498
ankit.sax...@nihilent.com <mailto:rahul.in...@nihilent.com> |
www.nihilent.com <http://www.nihilent.com/>  <http://www.nihilent.com/>

Pune | Mumbai | Johannesburg | London | New Jersey