On 18/01/2012 15:51, Glenn Adams wrote:
I recall that someone (Jeremias or Simon?) had mechanically generated some exclusions to add to this file. It is possible that duplicates got inserted in that process. I know of no reason to retain duplicates.

Thanks Glenn. I've removed the duplicates that I noticed initially, but I can see there are some more. Due to the size of the file, it will probably require some automated process to remove all the duplicates.

Thanks,

Chris