Hi Vincent,

thank you for your answer.
I think it might be good for FOP to support this feature, even if it is
later in this year.
If you want to implement some business documents, table-markers are really
necessary.
I contacted Andreas Delmelle before and he told me that he could help out
with some design ideas, but he is also not available to implement this
feature.

We probably need this feature in the next weeks, since we will go live and
as far as I see, our invoices need the feature.
But anyway, I have to discuss that with my colleagues.
I'll keep you posted.

Again, thanks again for your answer.

Best Regards,
Thomas