Hi Chris/Glenn/Anyone else,

You say command-line options should override the fop.xconf values, which
makes sense. But should not-given command-line options override fop.xconf
values too? Bare with me here, there is sense in the folly of that
sentence. Ok, so let's take the example above, with strict FO validation,
from the command line you have two options:

1) fop -r ... <other args>

or

2) fop ... <other args>

Obviously in option 1, you'd want strict FO validation to be invoked,
regardless of what's in the fop conf. But how do we treat option 2? We're
not explicitly telling it NOT to validate strictly, so how would a user
expect FOP to behave?