Likewise for Los Angeles & Southern California.

In any event, since we can't all be there it might make sense to do a join me
or other video conference meeting while you're there in Mass (en masse? ;-).

It was fun to meet Glenn Mazza once upon a time in San Diego at ApacheCon.
Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet